Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error when loading families

12 REPLIES 12
SOLVED
Message 1 of 13
Anonymous
790 Views, 12 Replies

Error when loading families

Hi, I have been working on a projects for 3 weeks already, but until yesterday, when I do modifications inside a previously loaded family then reload, it shows a serious error message. Note that the families that I am trying to reload were already in the project for already 3 weeks. And now, it turns out that even when I load new families (door,windows,generic models,etc), now it shows error.

This only happens in this particular project.

I purged my project already but still the problem is there.

I attached the error message and the rvt file 2019. Thanks in advance.

12 REPLIES 12
Message 2 of 13
ennujozlagam
in reply to: Anonymous

hello, i don't see any error messages? try to tick AUDIT before opening the files and install latest updates from autodesk and see if helps. thanks

ddr.JPG

Remember : without the difficult times in your LIFE, you wouldn't be who you are today. Be grateful for the good and the bad. ANGER doesn't solve anything. It builds nothing, but it can destroy everything...
Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question. Kudos gladly accepted.
Message 3 of 13
Anonymous
in reply to: ennujozlagam

Message 4 of 13
ennujozlagam

hello, i edit your window family W14 parameters change the width to 1800 and load into projects and it works fine, no issues. as i have said before did you install latest updates from autodesk. i will attached your revised file. thanks

qwe.JPG

clear as much as possible your warnings messages.

qqqq.JPG

use the attached your file.

thanks

Remember : without the difficult times in your LIFE, you wouldn't be who you are today. Be grateful for the good and the bad. ANGER doesn't solve anything. It builds nothing, but it can destroy everything...
Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question. Kudos gladly accepted.
Message 5 of 13
Anonymous

Also, I tried to open the project in different computers. That means, the system is not the problem.

Message 6 of 13
ennujozlagam

hello, what do you mean the system is not the problem?? did you managed to open in other computer and no issues at all???. thanks

Message 7 of 13
ennujozlagam

if you managed to open in other computer without issues then you have to clean uninstall your revit program and reinstall again. it could be your revit program, some files are corrupted. thanks

Message 8 of 13
Anonymous

Hi, I mean, my system(computer/machine) is not the problem since I tried it in other machines, and found the same issue. Thanks.

Thank you so much for giving time to reply. I download your model, and I have the same issue (I even tried it in other machines). Does it matter if I'm using a Student Version? Also the thing is, my project was working perfectly fine last week. 

Message 9 of 13
ennujozlagam

no issues if you are using student version, try to install latest updates from autodesk and see if helps. thanks

Message 10 of 13
Anonymous

If it's not the computer and also not the program, then the problem must be coming from the project itself 😞

Message 11 of 13
Anonymous

OMG:) I install updates and my project works fine again. Thanks for your help. You save me from deadlines:) 

Message 12 of 13
jmend50897

I don't know how I can access my load family.Screenshot 2023-12-11 110644.png

Message 13 of 13
jmend50897
in reply to: jmend50897

nothing pops up like furniture, mirror, tables when i try to look for them

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report