Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Energy analysis license

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
DanaSpring
338 Views, 6 Replies

Energy analysis license

Hi,

I cannot acces theenergy analysis on my revit even I just installed from Autodesk from students

Also my atempt to edit my profile on Autodesk 360 and it sais the server is unavailable.

It seems there is something wrong with my account from Autodesk.

Please somebody help me as soon as posible.

I am already a lot behind with my work for university because of this issue which is pending in the last 3 weeks.

Thanks,

Dana 

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
matthew.d
in reply to: DanaSpring

Hi @DanaSpring,

Sorry to hear about the issue. Energy Analysis for Autodesk Revit is currently only available when you purchase a perpetual license with Maintenance Subscription or a Desktop Subscription. It is currently not available to use for users of student licenses. 

As for A360, please try clearing cache, cookies, and using a different browser.

Matt DiMichele
Autodesk Product Blogs | @ADSKCommunity Twitter

Likes are greatly appreciated. Everyone enjoys a thumbs up!

Please Accept As Solution if this resolves your issue, to help others benefit and locate it.
Message 3 of 7
15oprisan
in reply to: matthew.d

High Matt,

Thank you for your answer.

I will check again for Autodesk 360, even it does not work from eny computer.

regarding Revit and running Energy analysis, my colegues from univerity downloaded

Revit also Ftom Autodesk from Students and it works.

Besides < on the Autodesk Class At the end of the first module is the link for download Revit and the Exercise thet

we are suppose to do: On Autodesk Course! use the Enery Analyse Tool, so I think it should work.

I also e-mailed to the Autodesk Representat who helped my profssor to set the class and he said that the problem is

at Autodesk and Autodesk has to fix this problem in my accoutt.

Please check again ,

Thank you,

Dana

Message 4 of 7
matthew.d
in reply to: 15oprisan

Hi @15oprisan,

Any educational requests for assistance would be sent in here. You might also want to ask your universitys administrator too. Please note that it appears you are using two different accounts.

Matt DiMichele

Please Accept As Solution if this resolves your issue, to help others benefit and locate it.
Message 5 of 7
15oprisan
in reply to: matthew.d

Hi Mathew and, thank you,

This is my concern that is something wrong with my accounts.

I checked with professor and at IT department at the Catholic University of America

where I am undertaking the master program. There is no problem there and neigher of my

colleges experienced this situation. So they can run the Energy Analysis tool on their Revit software 

downloaded from Autodesk for Students.

Here is the situation with my account:

I have the Autodesk account "DanaSpring" that I did in June 2015 when I was studying Autocad at Montgomery College. 

When I signed up for the Professor group I was asked to do an account, I tried the one that I had but didn't work si I did a new account: “DanaOprisan”.

On Autodesk 360 appears to be a different one with my student e-mail address 

15oprisan@cardinalmail.edu.com but I didn’t create it on purpose or is connected to DanaOprisan one. I was asked for accounts as the DanaSpring didn’t work so this might be the problem.

I tried to change the university in my DanaSpring account but didn’t manage.

Please let me know how shall I manage this situation? Probably this creates me trouble.

Thank you,

Dana

Message 6 of 7
matthew.d
in reply to: 15oprisan

Hi @15oprisan,

Sorry about the issue with your account. All this would be submitted to the education community in the link provided above.

Matt DiMichele

Message 7 of 7

In my opinion, Student account should get license to access energy analysis on Revit. Say Save the world, go green 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report