Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Elevations and 3D Views disappear when moving around in them

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
1239 Views, 5 Replies

Elevations and 3D Views disappear when moving around in them

I'm using Revit 2020 on Mac 2018 running through Parallels. In Elevations and 3D views when zooming or moving around anywhere the model disappears but when I move my mouse over it the lines and objects highlight in blue. The only way to get it back is to change the detail level from fine to medium or coarse, but if I move in that setting it has to be changed again to be able to see the model. Section views seem to be working today, however, yesterday they were doing the same thing.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
ennujozlagam
in reply to: Anonymous

have you try to untick use hardware accelerations from options and see if helps. thanks

Remember : without the difficult times in your LIFE, you wouldn't be who you are today. Be grateful for the good and the bad. ANGER doesn't solve anything. It builds nothing, but it can destroy everything...
Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question. Kudos gladly accepted.
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: ennujozlagam

I did that and it worked! Thank you
Message 4 of 6
Jasminemmorgan
in reply to: Anonymous

I am having the same issue! Where do I find this option? Is it in Revit?

Thank you!

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: Jasminemmorgan

Yes. Got to File, then at the bottom of the menu there is an options button. Click it and under hardware there is hardware acceleration. 

Message 6 of 6

go to file > options > hardware. see screenshot and see if helps. thanks

aaaa.JPGbbbb.JPG

Remember : without the difficult times in your LIFE, you wouldn't be who you are today. Be grateful for the good and the bad. ANGER doesn't solve anything. It builds nothing, but it can destroy everything...
Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question. Kudos gladly accepted.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Technology Administrators