Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Elevation Tag Revit 2022

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
KELSEY_BMU8K6
335 Views, 5 Replies

Elevation Tag Revit 2022

Hello! 

Any idea why elevations are showing up throughout my floor plan, but in the highlighted location (see image) when I try to place elevation it says  "None of the created elements are visible in Floor Plan: AREA D&E - MAIN LEVEL FLOOR PLAN View. You may want to check the active view, its Parameters, and Visibility settings, as well as any Plan Regions and their settings."

There is NO plan region in this location. 

Thanks!

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Message 3 of 6

Try Copying one of the existing onces to the staircase spot, see if that works, else see below

Could be the placed elevation has a "Hide at scales coarser then" setting lower than the floorplan.

(could also be phase setting, or a filter....)

The placed Elevation does exist, select it in the project browser and compare it's settings/type etc to the others.

Message 4 of 6
azad.Nanva
in reply to: KELSEY_BMU8K6

your Spot ELevation is off,maybe by VG or filter or etc.

azadNanva_0-1720011823016.png

azadNanva_1-1720011958401.png

Message 5 of 6
azad.Nanva
in reply to: KELSEY_BMU8K6

Did your Stair is GenericModel ?

Message 6 of 6

Hello All, 

The first thing I tried was copying the elevation over from another piece of the floor plan, but the error would populate as described above. 

Thank you @barthbradley for the link, I have favorited this website to use for future use. 

Thank you for your responses! I fixed this with the link Barth sent, if I am remembering correctly I think it had to do with the view clip depth, the ceiling is higher in that location of the floor plan so maybe that had something to do with it. 

Thanks everyone!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Technology Administrators