Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynamo does not work with Revit LT

11 REPLIES 11
SOLVED
Message 1 of 12
jpolding
4228 Views, 11 Replies

11 REPLIES 11
Message 2 of 12
jpolding
in reply to: jpolding

The website says it does but it doesn't. Please prove otherwise...
Message 3 of 12
Anonymous

@jpolding wrote:
The website says it does but it doesn't.

whose website says that?

Message 4 of 12
pendean

If you mean this http://dynamobim.org/help-center/ then it's a REVIT add on. Not RevitLT.

Revit add-ons do not work with REVITLT as noted here by the Autodesk Staff memeber http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/revit-architecture/2016-revit-lt-add-ons/m-p/5958833/highlight/true#M1...
Message 5 of 12
jpolding
in reply to: Anonymous
Message 6 of 12
jpolding
in reply to: Anonymous
Message 7 of 12
jpolding

Message 8 of 12
loboarch

@jpolding wrote:

Also says Dynamo is for Revit LT in the Revit LT Help
http://help.autodesk.com/view/RVTLT/2016/ENU/?guid=GUID-F45641B0-830B-4FF8-A75C-693846E3513B

The help is incorrect (the knowledgebase articles you linked to pull from the same source). Somehow that page of help did not get flagged to be excluded from the Revit LT help. Sorry for any confusion. We are getting the Help re-published and removing the page about Dynamo. 

Jeff Hanson
Principal Content Experience Designer
Revit Help |
Message 9 of 12
jpolding
in reply to: loboarch

Thanks for clearing that up Jeff. Instead of changing the Help files wouldn't it be better to change Revit LT to work with Dynamo...:-) ?
Message 10 of 12
loboarch

I like your thinking, but alas, I am "Lord and Master" over the help files and can do what I wish (or correct problems at will) but have little influence over Revit LT's ability to have an add-on.

Although in full disclosure, I WAS on the Revit LT design team when the initial decision was made. Sorry 😞

Jeff Hanson
Principal Content Experience Designer
Revit Help |
Message 11 of 12
Anonymous

Autodesk Revit LT softweare developers;

(<sorry>..., answer to "a)" is required for "b)")

a) Do you have forbidden any softweare recomendations ouside Auotodesk`s softweare?

b) Can you help Revit LT softweare users with a workflow to integrate the work done with Dynamo in a Revit LT interfase?  ...at any scale or reach...

Please don`t forget to let us, Revit LT users, khow when integration Revit LT + Dynamo is available and the steps nedded to make it possible in our workstations.

Thanks for reading...

Message 12 of 12
chrisplyler

@loboarch wrote:
I like your thinking, but alas, I am "Lord and Master" over the help files and can do what I wish (or correct problems at will) but have little influence over Revit LT's ability to have an add-on.

Although in full disclosure, I WAS on the Revit LT design team when the initial decision was made. Sorry 😞

nothelpful.jpg

Oh come on, that was funny.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report