Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Doors not showing in schedule

12 REPLIES 12
Message 1 of 13
Anonymous
15397 Views, 12 Replies

Doors not showing in schedule

For some odd reason none of my doors are showing up in the schedule I created. can some one give me a few things to check to see why?

12 REPLIES 12
Message 2 of 13
Keith_Wilkinson
in reply to: Anonymous

are your doors definitely doors (and not for example, generic models) and is your schedule definitely a door schedule and not say a window schedule?

Check and see if any filters have been applied too - initially you want this set to 'None'.

"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime."
Maimonides
Message 3 of 13
Anonymous

Check that your phase settings for the schedule match the settings for the view you placed the doors in.

Message 4 of 13
wanjNSAC6

Another reason would be in your Schedule Properties - Sorting/Grouping, make sure you have Itemize every instance checked.

Message 5 of 13
Sahay_R

If they are door families, then they will show up in a door schedule. Please ensure that the schedule that you have created is for doors. Make sure that doors are scheduled by Mark at the very least - that will help to identify the doors to the schedule.

Rina Sahay
Autodesk Expert Elite
Revit Architecture Certified Professional

If you find my post interesting, feel free to give a Kudo.
If it solves your problem, please click Accept to enhance the Forum.
Message 6 of 13
karibal

Can you give us a screenshot of your schedule?

Message 7 of 13
Keith_Wilkinson
in reply to: karibal

Given that this thread started in 2015 I hope to god it's sorted by now!! 🤣

"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime."
Maimonides
Message 8 of 13
rsummersV23MC

2023 and i have the same problem hope it is solved

Message 9 of 13
Keith_Wilkinson

Try a multicat schedule and see if they show up there - if they do check the category parameter value and make sure they are actually doors.  As far as I'm aware there is nothing broken in Revit in respect of scheduling doors.

Maimonides
Message 10 of 13
rsummersV23MC

issue 1.png

issue 2.png

  my first post was a bit of a joke (because a 8 year old thread still being used is funny) however im attempting to fill out this schedule, maybe im missing something...

Message 11 of 13
mhiserZFHXS

Not enough information to tell. I assume the Exterior Door and Level parameters are instance based since we can't see them in the type properties. Select a door and take a screenshot of its instance properties.

The other likely culprit is phasing. Do the doors exist in the phase the schedule is set to? For instance, are your doors all in the "New Construction Phase" but your schedule is set to "Existing"?

Message 12 of 13
Sahay_R

Something worth checking- is there a yes/no parameter that needs to be checked to force the doors to show in the schedule? Check that - assuming that the door families belong to the door category. Clear all filters from the schedule. Make sure the schedule is talking to the right phase. Are the doors coming from a link? Make sure that they are recognized by the schedule view template - or just remove the view template entirely. Make sure the schedule has the right Phase Filter set up. 

Rina Sahay
Autodesk Expert Elite
Revit Architecture Certified Professional

If you find my post interesting, feel free to give a Kudo.
If it solves your problem, please click Accept to enhance the Forum.
Message 13 of 13
Keith_Wilkinson

Take your filters off and make sure you can see the doors you expect to see first, then filter down from there.  As Rina has mentioned, make sure you check the phase the schedule is reporting as well if you still can't see your door(s) with the filters removed.

Maimonides

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Technology Administrators