Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

data set files for Revit

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
incredibleazure
337 Views, 2 Replies

data set files for Revit

Hi,

it is my first time using Revit, I'm having a look to the guide on the site autodesk.com.

When it is explained how to insert doors, I don't find any type of door except for the single flush door. And it is said "If you don’t have these folders or families, copies have been provided with the dataset files".

Where can I find dataset files??? 

Best regards,

Anna

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

From the Insert menu, use "Load Autodesk Family", then search for one or more families and load it/them into your project.

Alfredo Medina _________________________________________________________________ ______
Licensed Architect (Florida) | Freelance Instructor | Profile on Linkedin
Message 3 of 3

I think the term "data set" is referring to the materials included with the tutorial you are following.  As far as for Revit  Door Families, there are numerous sources for door families on-line.  For example, BIMObject.com.  Or go direct to the Door Manufacturer's Website. Many provide RFAs of their Products, including Pella and Marvin.  Or just Google "Revit Door Families".  I guarantee you'll get plenty of hits with those 3 search keywords.   

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Technology Administrators