Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Curve waterproofing line.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Darwin33
458 Views, 2 Replies

Curve waterproofing line.

I have in my families a straight line for waterprofing membrane ( fill not fill rectangules) , my question is if I can curve that line with an specific radio, or do I have to draw a curved line again

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
ToanDN
in reply to: Darwin33

If you family is a straight line then you can only draw straight lines.  Can you use a line type instead?

Message 3 of 3
RDAOU
in reply to: Darwin33

@Darwin33 

@Darwin33 wrote:

I have in my families a straight line for waterprofing membrane ( fill not fill rectangules) , my question is if I can curve that line with an specific radio, or do I have to draw a curved line again

A straight line is a straight line it cannot bend...Assuming that you are using a line based detail item, you can add a type to the family (1/2 Circle & 1/4 Circle) 

If they are non-standard curves then it would be easier to add them using Detail Lines directly in the model...I am assuming that is what ToanD meant by using a line type

YOUTUBE | BIM | COMPUTATIONAL DESIGN | PARAMETRIC DESIGN | GENERATIVE DESIGN | VISUAL PROGRAMMING
If you find this reply helpful kindly hit the LIKE BUTTON and if applicable please ACCEPT AS SOLUTION

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report