Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating a Detailed Office "Desk Plan"

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
anamnesis_small63LMK
197 Views, 4 Replies

Creating a Detailed Office "Desk Plan"

I work at a hospital as a Space Information Manager. My hire-ups have tasked me with creating a detailed floor plan that includes a layout of desk locations. In addition to this they would like for me detail the individual occupants that are at each desk on the floor plan, and link that information to a schedule.

I have been trying to brainstorm the best way to accomplish this task. I tried manipulating the parameters in the "identity data" of the desk themselves to create a parameter called "occupant", and I couldn't get that to work. I've tried creating and manipulating room tags to be individual and detail specifics of certain spaces, and I couldn't figure that out.

So now I'm reaching out to those with greater Revit knowledge...any thoughts on how I could accomplish this task? 

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Create a family of an occupant under entourage or any room aware category such as generic model or furniture. Create an entourage schedule and add room information. Sort by room then you will have total occupants per room.

Message 3 of 5
Message 4 of 5

Maybe this will be of interest to you and your higher ups...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tPJNPBZkDo

Message 5 of 5

Thank you both so much!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report