Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Corrupt RVT File

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
priscilla_heeger
252 Views, 3 Replies

Corrupt RVT File

Hi everyone,

I was trying to get a 2015's RVT file to open in Revit 2018, but there is a constant error message talking about corrupt families. Even when I click the "delete families" options the file wont open. I downloaded Revit 2015 and asked for an activation code, so I can try to open the corrupt file in 2015 and delete the problematic families.

Is there anyone that had this issue, i definitely don't know what to do.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

@priscilla_heeger

This type of question should be asked over in the Revit forum.  This forum is about installation and licensing issues of Autodesk products.

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 3 of 4

Sorry, my mistake

Message 4 of 4

@priscilla_heeger

No biggie..  Just wanted to make sure you get a solution to your answer and most likely the Revit forum will provide that.

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report