Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contains an incorrect schema

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
9998 Views, 3 Replies

Contains an incorrect schema

Hello, 

I am trying to open my revit file to finish a project that is due Monday and it is saying it contains an incorrect schema. I am wondering how I fix this issue to open my revit file or I am wondering if it is gone? 

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
syman2000
in reply to: Anonymous

I run into issue before. I assume you are working with worksharing model. This means your C:\Users\<your name>\Documents folder reach the 20-40gig limit profile limit set by your IT. You may want to get rid of the old Revit project and the temporary folder. You will run into this from time to time. So it is best you change your local file path to avoid this issue from happening in the future.

location.png

Check out my Revit youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/user/scourdx
Message 3 of 4
ennujozlagam

you can also refer to this AKN article and see if helps. thanks

Remember : without the difficult times in your LIFE, you wouldn't be who you are today. Be grateful for the good and the bad. ANGER doesn't solve anything. It builds nothing, but it can destroy everything...
Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question. Kudos gladly accepted.
Message 4 of 4
drmarques

I had this same problem today and managed to syncronize by unchecking "Save Local File before and after synchronizing with central".

Screenshot_1.png

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Technology Administrators