Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodeskโ€™s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Component not showing in View

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
selahforneyXGEU8
522 Views, 4 Replies

Component not showing in View

Hi, I have a component(wall sconce) that I had downloaded from BimObject in my project, however it is not visible from the floor plan? I did a section view and they are being placed on the wall, they jus aren't visible in floor plan view. I checked VG settings and everything checks out... any tips would be greatly appreciated!  ๐Ÿ™‚sconces not showing.jpgsconces on wall.jpg

Labels (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

have you try to change your detail level to fine or coarse and check your phasing and see if helps. thanks

Remember : without the difficult times in your LIFE, you wouldn't be who you are today. Be grateful for the good and the bad. ANGER doesn't solve anything. It builds nothing, but it can destroy everything...
Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question. Kudos gladly accepted.
Message 3 of 5

Check the geometry's visibility settings in the family.

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: selahforneyXGEU8

check your view range settings and set it higher than the height of the sconces

Message 5 of 5

Check View range and Phasing

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If the above reply answers your question; Please mark it with ACCEPT SOLUTION
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mohamed Nassar , ACP, Autodesk Ambassador Gold
BIM Support / Structure Modeler

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report