Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Check spelling - Adding a new dictionary

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
1060 Views, 5 Replies

Check spelling - Adding a new dictionary

Is there anyway to add another language (i.e. Dutch , Greek, Catalan...) to the ones already preinstalled in Revit in order to use as the main dictionary  for check spelling ? .Thank you.

Labels (1)
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
ennujozlagam
in reply to: Anonymous

go to options and change and see if helps. thanks

tyu.JPG

Remember : without the difficult times in your LIFE, you wouldn't be who you are today. Be grateful for the good and the bad. ANGER doesn't solve anything. It builds nothing, but it can destroy everything...
Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question. Kudos gladly accepted.
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: ennujozlagam

Thanks for the reply but I don't think that is the solution .

Both additional dictionaries are dependent on the main one .

As fas a as I can tell you cannot add a new dictionary with a different language in the additional dictionaries box.

Message 4 of 6
nmarcelis
in reply to: ennujozlagam

@ennujozlagam 
Every day there's something to learn about Revit. As I also speak Dutch, I never knew these options existed.

Revit Certified Professional Architecture, Structure and MEP.
Message 5 of 6
_Vijay
in reply to: Anonymous
Message 6 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: _Vijay

Thank you Vijay .

But if I am not wrong , that means that you cannot spell check in any other language outside of the 10 or so languages preinstalled in Revit   . I find it a bit odd that Revit doesn't allow the option  to install other dictionaries ,  but maybe that's just the way it is,

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Technology Administrators