Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot Update Topography Material

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
prateek.mehtaWJ72N
304 Views, 3 Replies

Cannot Update Topography Material

My Revit file has some topography overrides. There are overrides for the topography type as well.

Now, when I change the material in the topography it does not update in the 3D view.

Is there anything wrong with the override settings? When I completely turn off the overrides for topography it hides the topography completely which I don't want. Please suggest what override should be used.

Is there another possible reason why the topography material is not updating even after selecting and picking material from the materials section as seen in the figure - topography materials.

Would appreciate any response. Thanks!

Labels (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Hi, topography doesn't allow surface patterns only cut patterns here

GustavoUbriaco_1-1622489815870.png

GustavoUbriaco_0-1622489651069.png

Gustavo Ubriaco Contreras
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 4

If it's only the material in realistic view, are you selecting the material for the topography from here?

GustavoUbriaco_2-1622490055369.png

Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 4 of 4

Sorry I've just seen your images they are really clear, I got confused with the second one on the suface patterns

what happens when you create a new 3d view?

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report