Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't view floor or remove wireframes

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
330 Views, 2 Replies

Can't view floor or remove wireframes

Hi,

Forgive me if this is a basic question, although I can't find anything online either to do with it (probably searching the wrong keywords!)

I would like to know why my floor (marked with the red arrow in the first picture) isn't showing in the 3D view - as you can see in the 3D picture, it is blank (marked with the red arrow in the 2nd picture). It just isn't showing?

Also, how do I remove all the blue lines on the 3D view?

1aa480906d82d6e473ee3be29bdb2527.png24ce0e7d6b6c28016401f6249ec8ba9e.jpg

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
barthbradley
in reply to: Anonymous

Well, it's not totally weird, because I can't see any floor geometry either. Are you sure it's there.? What makes you think it there? If you a sure it is there, but hidden in the view by some mysterious alchemy , there are 33 voodoo curses swimming around in my mind that could be causing it to be "invisible"...

https://www.ideateinc.com/blog/2013/01/missing-something-in-revit-view-33

Message 3 of 3
hmunsell
in reply to: Anonymous

What level is the first image from? it looks like there is a floor on the first floor in the 3D View.... 

Howard Munsell
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report