Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can't download educational version of revit

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
323 Views, 3 Replies

can't download educational version of revit

Hello, my problem is not resolved. When I tried to download revit I’m blocked at this window.

19760288JYWC_0-1600285066464.jpeg

I'm a student at cegep st jean sur richelieu. I am trying to download revit 2020 and i wrongfully created an account with my personal email. i try to created a other account with my institutional email witch revit won't accept.

i would like to download an educational version.

can you reset my account

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Mohamed-Nassar
in reply to: Anonymous

Hello

If u have educational account it will be easy to contact with Autodesk account support to solve this problem

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If the above reply answers your question; Please mark it with ACCEPT SOLUTION
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mohamed Nassar , ACP, Autodesk Ambassador Gold
BIM Support / Structure Modeler
Message 3 of 4
barthbradley
Message 4 of 4
ennujozlagam

contact autodesk technical support and see if helps. thanks

Remember : without the difficult times in your LIFE, you wouldn't be who you are today. Be grateful for the good and the bad. ANGER doesn't solve anything. It builds nothing, but it can destroy everything...
Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question. Kudos gladly accepted.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Customer Advisory Groups

Autodesk Design & Make Report