Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Camera View Not Showing Multiple Levels With Cut Openings

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
509 Views, 3 Replies

Camera View Not Showing Multiple Levels With Cut Openings

So I have a building where we are creating openings in floors on multiple levels. Let's say I have a 3 story building and am placing a camera view on the 2nd level. When I do this, any columns and views into the 1st and 3rd levels are cut off where these floor/ceiling openings occur. I have exhausted the graphics and properties trying to figure out how to change this but cannot figure it out. Does anyone have any clues how to do this (please see attached drawing)?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Are you using the Section Box to isolate the view?  Might have to make some adjustments to see through your openings.

Message 3 of 4
Revit_Whisperer

I'm not certain how you are doing the opening or if there are other factors at play here...but if I create a shaft opening and place a camera view it shows properly...perhaps try a shaft opening?  Or check phase setting if applicable.

camera.png

Message 4 of 4
ToanDN

It does look like you have some physical element obstructing the view.  All possible opening tools (shaft opening, vertical opening, by face opening, model in-place opening, face based void family) should  not cause something like that.  Cut a section and find out what it is.

Capture.PNG

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report