Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browser Organization - Grouping and Sorting - Sort By

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
agrande
162 Views, 1 Reply

Browser Organization - Grouping and Sorting - Sort By

Based on Revit 2023, there are 6 "Group By" selections available for the project browser organization, but only 1 "Sort By" selection.  It would be nice if there could be a few more "Then By" selections available under the "Sort By" selector.  Ideally I'd like to be able to group by Family and then Type, and sort by Associated Level and then Phase.  Currently my browser is organized by grouping Family then Type then Phase, and sorted by Associated Level, causing there to be an awkward ?? grouping for views that can't be grouped by Phase.  It's a petty request in the grand scheme of things, but there are various methods to project browser organization and this would help in my case.  Seems like it would be a simple thing to accommodate. 

Also, Schedules would be nice to be able to Group By Family and Type as well.  The "Schedule Type" isn't quite cutting it for me. 

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Ryan_GormanKT36T
in reply to: agrande

Nice suggestion. You should post this on the Ideas board;

Revit Ideas - Autodesk Community

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Technology Administrators