Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assembly in linked files

24 REPLIES 24
Message 1 of 25
jjjoao2
3272 Views, 24 Replies

Assembly in linked files

Hi,

I am currently working in 3 different files. Two separated buildings linked in a central file.

The assembly views from the linked buildings do not come over to the central Revit file.

I need to create assembly views of the linked files at the central file but i don´t know how to do it.

Any suggestion?

Thanks

24 REPLIES 24
Message 21 of 25
ToanDN
in reply to: António1903

@António1903 wrote:

Hello Everyone, 

Did you cath the solution for this ? i have the same challenge....

Thanks for your help

Which challenge? 

There are several questions including showing a linked Assembly view, copy/monitoring a curtain wall, scheduling linked components, and a few others that I have missed.

Message 22 of 25
António1903
in reply to: ToanDN

Hello,
thanks for your help.

The question:
Showing a linked Assembly view in the main model... i already try copy monitor but this solutions miss some mullions...

Thanks

Message 23 of 25
António1903
in reply to: ToanDN

Hello,
 thanks for your help. 

The question:
Showing a linked Assembly view in the main model... i already try copy monitor but this solutions miss some mullions...

Thanks

Message 24 of 25
waly36ARJ
in reply to: jjjoao2

I am struggling the same problem need to see the structural  link model in my host assembly plan view 

Message 25 of 25
Martijn.Pater
in reply to: waly36ARJ

@waly36ARJ I'd suggest starting a new thread with some images explaining your specific issue...

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report