Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Area Schedule - Presentation

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
vincent.dohertyFZ7C5
596 Views, 4 Replies

Area Schedule - Presentation

Hi, I've been tasked with creating area schedules to look similar to our excel schedules, having issues laying out the info as per the schedules created in excel. Does anyone know how I can create this type of schedule ? Or is there a better way to do it ?nAt the moment I have just made individual schedules per room (Mech. schedule, Gross Floor schedule etc..)as I am aware It wont look completely like the excel schedules. See attached image for more information on what I am trying to do. 

Labels (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

@vincent.dohertyFZ7C5 

Like this? see attached sample Version 2022 though... this is based on areas and area schedules. Simple:

1. Uncheck itemize every instance
  2. Sort by Level
  3. I added a Yes/No parameter to sort area types (Included/Excluded)
  4. Add an Area calculated parameters based on the yes/no above
  5. under formatting - calculate totals

If you are not using areas, you can create similar using Roombook/Areabook based on rooms

RDAOU_0-1624925263150.png

YOUTUBE | BIM | COMPUTATIONAL DESIGN | PARAMETRIC DESIGN | GENERATIVE DESIGN | VISUAL PROGRAMMING
If you find this reply helpful kindly hit the LIKE BUTTON and if applicable please ACCEPT AS SOLUTION

Message 3 of 5

Thank you so much, this worked perfectly. My only issue is the FSR Area calculated parameter wont work, any reason why ?

vincentdohertyFZ7C5_0-1624983153576.png

Message 4 of 5

If used yes/no parameter for filters ... you need to uncheck all what is not applicable ... a grey tick means neither yes nor no.

Once u uncheck them, it will work

YOUTUBE | BIM | COMPUTATIONAL DESIGN | PARAMETRIC DESIGN | GENERATIVE DESIGN | VISUAL PROGRAMMING
If you find this reply helpful kindly hit the LIKE BUTTON and if applicable please ACCEPT AS SOLUTION

Message 5 of 5

Awesome, I'll give that a shot and see if it works. In another model which is linked I needed to add additional fields but its not appearing in the schedule now, did I do something wrong ?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report