Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Area Plan Schedule - % of Floor Area vs. Total Building Area

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
Anonymous
1263 Views, 6 Replies

Area Plan Schedule - % of Floor Area vs. Total Building Area

Hi, I am trying to make a schedule of Areas that calculates what percentage an area is of the total building gross area (done), as well as just the percentage of the floor area.  I've got the total building area percentage working with a calculated value field, but I can't seem to get a calculated value that is assigned to a specific level.  Any ideas?  I'll attach an image of the schedule I'm building.  Thank you!

Labels (1)
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
barthbradley
in reply to: Anonymous

Not sure I'm following. Are you talking about Sorting/Grouping by Levels with Calculated Totals?

Something like this?

BYLEVEL.jpg

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
in reply to: barthbradley

The way our local jurisdiction wants to see uses calculated in multi tenant buildings is what percentage of a single floor the tenant space takes up, as well as what percentage of the entire building GSF.  I can figure out how to get the schedule to tell me what percentage of the entire building square footage, but can't figure out how to get it to tell me what percentage of the floor square footage said tenant is on.  

Message 4 of 7
barthbradley

What about a Percentage by Level and a Percentage by Grand Total Calculated Parameters?

Percentage by Level and by Grand Total.jpg

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous

How did you get it to calculate the percentage by level?

Message 6 of 7
barthbradley

Percentage by Level.jpg

Message 7 of 7
Anonymous

Aaaah, I had something weird going on in my schedule.  It wouldn't let me pick "By Level" in the calculated value until I sorted the schedule by level.  Thank you!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report