Announcements
Due to scheduled maintenance, the Autodesk Community will be inaccessible from 10:00PM PDT on Oct 16th for approximately 1 hour. We appreciate your patience during this time.
Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apologies for the delay. The system is currently experiencing a problem. We’re working hard to resolve the issue. Please try again later.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
e_r_boeter
437 Views, 5 Replies

Apologies for the delay. The system is currently experiencing a problem. We’re working hard to resolve the issue. Please try again later.

I get this error for 2 weeks already now. "Apologies for the delay. The system is currently experiencing a problem. We’re working hard to resolve the issue. Please try again later." I tried contacting by educational support, but the bot does not give me the answer. I also tried another browser and contacted Sheer ID, who could not help me. Getting a bit annoying now because i tried so many things. Can i call someone?

Enzo

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
e_r_boeter
in reply to: e_r_boeter

I also contacted customersupport@autodesk.com a week ago, but did not get an answer.

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous

Then you will need wait for autodesk

You don’t get access to priority support with an educational licenses

Message 4 of 6
LeoWarren-EDU

Hi @e_r_boeter,

I've found your case, and I will be escalating within our support team. We are aware of this issue, and support will be in touch.

Please 'Like' posts that are helpful. If a post answers your question then feel free to click the 'Mark as Solution'

Leo Warren
Community Manager - Students & Educators
Are you a student? Come join our Student & Educator Community! | Education Knowledge Base | Rules and Etiquette

Message 5 of 6
OrinKincade

I too am receiving this error.

Message 6 of 6
e_r_boeter

i still did not get any help for this

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report