Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Animate Program Of Works

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
jpKETCG
280 Views, 4 Replies

Animate Program Of Works

Hi all,

Having looked about, but with out the correct language on google, I am looking for some software that will show the program of works along with a map showing basic building blocks rising up as the time line moves along, to show when each build will be complete, I just cant seem to ask the right question to get results, please help !

Thank you

Jason

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
ToanDN
in reply to: jpKETCG

My first thought is Navisworks Timeline. I don't have the program myself so I cannot help you any further than pointing you to that direction.
Message 3 of 5
dgorsman
in reply to: ToanDN

My first thought as well.  It could also be done with visualization software like 3DSMAX or Maya, but that's much more "touchy-feely" i.e. no precise scheduling, but better visuals.

----------------------------------
If you are going to fly by the seat of your pants, expect friction burns.
"I don't know" is the beginning of knowledge, not the end.

Message 4 of 5
jpKETCG
in reply to: ToanDN

This is a good start, I have seen project programs being animated with interaction on the time line, just wish I had asked what the software was. thank you for your input though .

J

Message 5 of 5
Alfredo_Medina
in reply to: jpKETCG

Navisworks Simulate or Navisworks Manage.

Otherwise you would need to do it with a series of Revit views captured in video, such as in Camtasia. 

Alfredo Medina _________________________________________________________________ ______
Licensed Architect (Florida) | Freelance Instructor | Profile on Linkedin

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report