Announcements
Due to scheduled maintenance, the Autodesk Community will be inaccessible from 10:00PM PDT on Oct 16th for approximately 1 hour. We appreciate your patience during this time.
Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aggregating Checkset Data

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
skyeg321
102 Views, 0 Replies

Aggregating Checkset Data

Hi All,

I am looking for advice on how to collect and store data we are getting when running model audits using the model check in the interoperabilty tools extension. When we run the checkset we will be saving the .xlsx files back to the project's own folder. So we will end up with these .xlsx files in all of our projects, not in one central location. My question, how can we best aggregate this data we are collecting by project phase and type? Do I need to start learning python so I can have it crawl through our network for all these files? Do I need to save the xlsx files in both the projects folder and in a central location? Is anyone collecting data on their projects in this way? Or is data being collected in other ways? 

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report