Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ABACO SERRAMENTI

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
324 Views, 3 Replies

ABACO SERRAMENTI

Buongiorno,

ho preparato un abaco serramenti ma nell'abaco non compaiono i serramenti posti a piano primo.

Per ragioni di progettazione per creare le forature esterne a piano primo ho utilizzato la famiglia porta-apertura.

Come posso fare ad inserire anche i serramenti della famiglia porta-apertura nell'abaco serramenti?

Grazie per la collaborazione

Good morning,

I have prepared an abacus door frames but the window frames on the first floor do not appear in the abacus.

For design reasons, I used the opening-door family to create the holes outside the first floor.

How can I also insert the doors and windows of the opening-door family in the window frames?

Thanks for collaboration

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi Claudio, 

In my opinion, you have two possible solutions:

- To change the family category from Doors to Windows. Maybe, it would be better to save it as a new family, load it into the project and replace the openings at the first floor with the new family.

- Create a Multicategory Schedule and then filter elements by an appropriate Parameter.

However, I think the first one is more advisable.

Regards, 
Martina

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous

Ciao Martina,

ti ringrazio per le indicazioni.

In effetti dovendo realizzare un foro architettonico solo con il falso telaio ho creato una famiglia di serramento con solo il falso telaio che mi sostituirà la famiglia porta - apertura.

Grazie e buona giornata

Hi Martina,

I thank you for the directions.

In fact, having to create an architectural hole only with the false frame I created a family of windows with only the false frame that will replace the door - opening family.

Thank you and good day

Message 4 of 4
Anonymous

Glad to help.
Thanky you and good work,
Martina

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Technology Administrators