Revit API Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit API Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit API topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Building masses are not showing in 3D View

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
ravishankar.unipune
127 Views, 1 Reply

Building masses are not showing in 3D View

Hi All

I am trying to build a solution that would make building masses from GeoJSON coordinate. In 2D view, all building contours get created and visible , but In 3D view no 3D Revit masses get visible.
When I search through element ID, then Revit masses get visible too far from the origin.

Please help me to solve this issue via Revit API and other settings Revit.

Labels (1)
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Before addressing this programmatically through the API, it will help to get things sorted manually in the end user interface. Solve your task successfully in the UI, then analyse the results in the Revit database using RevitLookup and other database analysis tools. That will simplify your way forward to a successful API solution. This is the standard approach to address a Revit API programming task:

https://thebuildingcoder.typepad.com/blog/2017/01/virtues-of-reproduction-research-mep-settings-onto...

Jeremy Tammik Developer Advocacy and Support + The Building Coder + Autodesk Developer Network + ADN Open

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Rail Community