Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Logged out of forums

Logged out of forums

Steps to reproduce
Was browsing some solutions on the Inventor forum and suddenly I was logged out. Log-out also logged me out of 15 other forum tabs which were open at the time.
(Also, I think the "Operating Systems" at the bottom of this page ought to include Windows.)

Expected results
Log in, ticking the box which says "stay logged in" - don't expect to be randomly logged out.

Actual results
Logged out of 16 open forum tabs.

URL where issue occurs
https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/inventor-forum/bd-p/78 - but happens on any forum and any sub page.

Browser
Microsoft Edge

OS
Other

6 Comments
kevinle2
Alumni
Status changed to: Bug Identified

Ticket Created. 

This is a known issue and there since a long time. Hope this resolves it. 

kevinle2
Alumni
Status changed to: Fixed/ Completed

teropongpost1
Observer
EdvinTailwind
Collaborator

This still happens to me on a regular basis (using Chrome or Opera on Windows 10 Pro). The only thing that I "feel" is common between each occasion is that it happens mid-day, after lunch time (CEST). Maybe you can trace something from my session logs? 

Also: I use the forums on several devices daily (2-3 computers and my phone). Since yesterday I haven't been able to log in on my phone or my other computers (while the session on this one remains alive despite shutting down yesterday). The auth-server doesn't respond.

The_Angry_Elf
Advisor

I'm seeing this about 3 times a week. I could be changing pages within the discussion groups or just between threads, even had one instance where the page was idle and poof, signed out.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report