Rendering Forum (Read Only)
Welcome to Autodesk’s Rendering Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Rendering topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authentication Error

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
205 Views, 3 Replies

Authentication Error

I have been rendering on the cloud all morning. Then all of a sudden I received the notification "The Rendering service could not complete your request. An authentication error occurred. What does that mean and how do I fix it?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
anavaidya
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi @Anonymous,

There were some technical issues related to file upload this morning, which have now been solved, and the cloud rendering service is now working as expected. 

Please try rendering again. 

Aradhana Vaidya
Customer Success Engineer, Rendering & Visualization
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: anavaidya

Is this happening often? I received the same message when i tried to render again yesterday and now again this morning.

Message 4 of 4
anavaidya
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi @Anonymous,

The rendering service is working fine now. For the error that you are seeing, please refer to these FAQs - https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/a360-rendering-forum/frequently-asked-questions/td-p/5533974

These errors might be related to network issues. Check that your network works correctly. If your network is behind a firewall or proxy, follow ths instructions in this  post . Your computer is unable to connect to Autodesk servers.

Thanks,

Aradhana Vaidya
Customer Success Engineer, Rendering & Visualization

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report