Community
Remote Forum (Read Only)
Welcome to Autodesk’s Remote Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Remote topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remote not working and cannot reisntall (WIN10)

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
studio
1256 Views, 3 Replies

Remote not working and cannot reisntall (WIN10)

under Windows 10: Remote is not working, giving me different error messages.

Cattura2.JPG

there is no way to unistall it, in control panel, the applications is not shown, the unistall file is not present!

i try to reinstall, but this is the error message:

Cattura.JPG

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
studio
in reply to: studio

solved!
prior you have to kill the remote still running, the reinstall!
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: studio

hiii

I think If anybody face the problem about remote not working.. They can follow some steps:

In the app, remove all saved servers and re-add them. This should solve any issues where your computer's network address has changed.  Check your WiFi network. Make sure your computer and smartphone/device are connected to the same network. It doesn't matter if your computer has wired internet as long as they are connected to the same box! Update to the latest version. Make sure both your app and server are updated to the latest versions. Follow our update  tutorial for more details on how to update.

Check your firewall.

Perform a ping test.

If your mouse isn't working (or if it's sluggish/jittery), you can try reinstalling the server without the driver. 

If all fails. Restart your computer. Also try reinstalling Unified Remote (app and server).

Thanks

Message 4 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Thanks for solution.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report