Community
ReMake Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s ReMake Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular ReMake topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remake Activation Issues

18 REPLIES 18
SOLVED
Message 1 of 19
barmanr
1755 Views, 18 Replies

Remake Activation Issues

Hi All,

There have been reports that ReMake is not being activated after updating to the latest version or after buying a subscription. 

For those with a serial number and product key, signing in with your login id may not activate the product after an update.

To confirm if you have activated the product with your serial number and product key. Please follow the steps below:

1)            Open Remake

2)            Click on the question icon at the top left corner and click Startup Screen (As attached screenshot StartUp Screen.png)

3)            Please verify if the “Activate License” tab exists at the bottom left corner of the startup screen.

4)            If it does appear, it means you have not activated the product yet with your serial and product key.

Enter your serial number and product key to activate the product.

Lets use this post to report activation issues that you might be facing even after following these steps.

Thanking You.

Warmest Regards,

Rishov Barman

SQA Engineer, ReMake

Rishov Barman
Reality Capture
18 REPLIES 18
Message 2 of 19
Anonymous
in reply to: barmanr

ok I see no place in my Remake to put in my license number. I have followed the video and under start up there is no option to sign in.I have downloaded remake several times and still there is no place to enter my license number. Please let know if there is anything I can do.

thanks,

Betti

Message 3 of 19
barmanr
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi Betti,

If you follow the steps above, you should see an activate button in the Start Up Screen. You need to manually activate it from within the application. Once you hit the Activate button, a login page will pop up where you can enter your Serial Number.

If you have tried the above and still no screen pops up, possible to send in a video grab of the issue you're facing?

Thanking You.

Warmest Regards,

Rishov 

Rishov Barman
Reality Capture
Message 4 of 19
devangshah

Hello Betti,

Please take a look at the video embedded in the following thread.

Towards the end of the video, a window named 'Let's Get Started' appears with three buttons. You need to press the center button named 'Enter a Serial Number' to use your serial number.

Regards,

Devang

Message 5 of 19
Anonymous

Here is a video of what I see under my startup screen.

Message 6 of 19
Anonymous

I just downloaded ReMake for the first time. On first launch it said download the latest version...went to install and said i already had the latest version installed. 

Message 7 of 19
devangshah

Hello Betti,

The video shows you are using MAC.

ReMake on MAC was a beta version which was available for free, did not require a license and has now been discontinued.

The Windows version is the commercial version and needs activation.

Thanks,
Devang

Message 8 of 19
devangshah

Hello Matt,

Could you please check the build number of the installed ReMake version.

You can do so by going to Control Panel -> Programs & Features and check the row for Autodesk ReMake.

You should have version 17.25.2.1 installed as the latest version.

Regards,

Devang

Message 9 of 19
Anonymous
in reply to: devangshah

When I upload my photos I still cannot get the full 250. It says at the bottom of my screen that 250 are a available but then says only 70 of them are accessible when I upload. Does this have something to do with my photos? 

thanks,

Betti 

Message 10 of 19
Anonymous

17.23.1.69 is the version that is installed. I was successfully able to use the program last night. However it keeps asking me to update. I was walked through the steps a cpl of times to update to the newest version, but as of now 17.23.1.69 is still installed. 

Message 11 of 19
devangshah

Hello,

You need to update to the latest to be able to continue using ReMake.

Please uninstall the existing 17.23. Download and install 17.25 from:

http://up.autodesk.com/2017/MEM/ReMake_172521_Win64_dlm.sfx.exe

Regards,

Devang

Message 12 of 19
ena.ernest

I have the same issue as bw0025 with the previous working version (17.23) not giving 250 photos for my pro subscription. This version seems to be a free version.  The fix you have given does not work as it wants me to purchase the product for which I already have a subscription.  Please correct the the problem with your updating issue with a new update that doesn't do the above mentioned issue.  The previous version worked just fine.  Why don't you rollback to the previous working version until you get this issue resolved with the current version?  This way the end user can still use the product that we paid for while you fix the problem.

Message 13 of 19
ena.ernest
in reply to: ena.ernest

After searching through a few other threads, I have found that the current version is not 1725016.  The current version, as of this posting, is 172518 which does work except that I don't have the 250 photos for pro version subscription.

Message 14 of 19
barmanr
in reply to: ena.ernest

Hi @ena.ernest,

Once you install the latest update, you will need to reactivate remake. 

Following are the steps to activate ReMake license: 

1.  Launch ReMake
  2.  Click on ‘?‘ and click Startup Screen
  3.  Click on Activate license / Start trial button
  4.  On Let’s Get Started screen, select ‘Enter a Serial Number’ or ‘Sign In’ if no Serial Number was given.

Once the license has been activated, the ‘Activate license / Start trial’ button will disappear from the Welcome Screen.

Thanking You.

Warmest Regards,

Rishov 

Rishov Barman
Reality Capture
Message 15 of 19
Anonymous

hi there

When I go to click on Activate Licence, which I have all the codes for it comes up with saying 'Licensing Error, please contact Autodesk Customer Service'.

The link that gives only leads to the autodesk site saying 'Page not found'.

How do I get to where I can type in my licensing codes when this keeps happening?

regards

Seb

Message 16 of 19
barmanr

Hi @Anonymous,

Sorry for the delay as I was on vacation.

Would it be possible to provide a screenshot of the error?

Thanking You.

Warmest Regards,

Rishov

Rishov Barman
Reality Capture
Message 17 of 19
Anonymous

HI there, I continue to have problems activating ReMake.
I use a monthly subscription which is being charged.

The activation pops up when the program opens I put in Activate License details, receive an email thanking me for registering the product, it lists the same serial number and computer name. There is an activation code there, I'm never asked to use this code anywhere.

But the program doesn't seem to activate, it remains with a 50 image limit.

Does activation 'kick in' immediately. Once after a few hours it was working. But a few weeks later when I need to use the program it needs registering again.
It's frustrating trying to maintain activation on this program, it's not ideal to have to massage another activation into the program for a couple of hours every time I need to use it.
Am I doing something wrong, is it a mistake to try activating multiple times?

I love the results though - thanks!

Message 18 of 19
Anonymous

I needed to right click on the ReMake exe and choose to run it as an admin, then the activation process, which was the same as always, activated perfectly and immediately.

"Run as administrator"

I should know this by now but it got me again. Hopefully this'll help someone.

Message 19 of 19
jessecreaven

Ah! You're an amazing person; that totally fixed everything! - Thank you!! 😄

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report