Community
ReMake Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s ReMake Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular ReMake topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Photo / Object sizing question - Small Long Object

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
sarah-h2000
219 Views, 1 Reply

Photo / Object sizing question - Small Long Object

Hi All,

I have been trying to use remake for an object that is roughly 180mm long x 40mm wide X 30mm high, the object is bare timber and has good grain ( when images in focus ). My issue is when trying to take a full body length picture, the object is either not all entirely in focus or fills < 30% of the image.

If I take all my images closer to the object so only getting say 40% of the object in any one image, but filling 80% of the shot, as long as I get plenty of overlap will my model still work, as in will remake be able to join everything together so I have an overall object, even though no full length images were taken ???

Your help would be much appreciated as I have watched all your videos, yet am still having issues with this model.

Thanks

Sarah

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
sarah-h2000
in reply to: sarah-h2000

The other question I meant to ask was does it matter if all images are not taken in sequential order, as long as they are in focus can remake sort them all out ??

Sarah

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report