Community
ReMake Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s ReMake Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular ReMake topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Memento graduates to Autodesk ReMake!

10 REPLIES 10
Message 1 of 11
TatjanaDzambazova
2016 Views, 10 Replies

Memento graduates to Autodesk ReMake!

Dear Memento Beta testers!

We are proud to announce that today Memento graduated to an official product under the name of Autodesk ReMake. We are first going live with the Windows version; the Mac version will follow soon.

You can find the new website with lots of new videos and learning materials here: remake.autodesk.com

We are also starting a product blog. If you have any interesting work that you would like us to feature on the blog, please send an email to remake@autodesk.com or Tatjana.dzambazova@autodesk.com

We would like to thank you all for all the generous feedback, you were very important as extended QA, as extended designers and product managers. Please stay in touch and continue to be vocal about what you like, what you don’t like and what you wish the product to do in the future. This forum will continue to be the best place for open and constructive discussion.

Please continue to publish your models in our new gallery – it is beautiful to see the variety of work you do! See what is available there now: https://gallery.autodesk.com/remake

As usual, ReMake is available for FREE to all students and educational institutions.

For everyone else, you will be able to choose between a limited free version and the affordable subscription model (pricing details are available on the website).

Some useful links:

Thank you!

10 REPLIES 10
Message 2 of 11

Let's celebrate! Smiley Very Happy

Jing H
Priciple Engineer
Message 3 of 11
peterpetschek
in reply to: luckybirdie

I downloaded the ReMake and tested it with my demo model.

Then I imported it in Civil 3D.

Everything works fine. Next week I will show it to my students.

They will love it!!!

Message 4 of 11
mwdice
in reply to: TatjanaDzambazova

Is it suggested that Memento users uninstall and then install ReMake? One suggestion for Memento and maybe ReMake... When scrolling through pictures the sliding bar in the right pane is nearly impossible to see. Could there be more contrast between the controls? Also, the refresh does not work for me so I must reload and check pictures when I add new images to the folder. 

Thanks for a great program.

Message 5 of 11

yay!

Message 6 of 11
Rapakiri
in reply to: peterpetschek

Hi Peter,

how do you import it to AutoCad? It doesnt seem to work for me (.fbx from ReMake through import command in AutoCAD Civil 3D).

Is some special plugin necessary?

Cheers

Matej

Message 7 of 11

Can Remake not export the Mesh to a RECAP RCP anymore ?? I can't seem to find this option anywhere. Thanks!

Message 8 of 11

HI mbyrd!

we broke the export just before finishing up this build - we will put it back in the next release! sorry about that!

Message 9 of 11
NHMURQ
in reply to: TatjanaDzambazova

Does anyone know where I can download ReMake for Mac? 

Message 10 of 11

TatianaDzambazova,

When is the next release is coming out?

Message 11 of 11

When you add back in the .RCP export can you also add a toggle to adjust the point cloud density it creates? Sometimes I find the point cloud density is a little low.  Other times it is perfect.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report