Community
ReMake Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s ReMake Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular ReMake topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error: Filename

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
487 Views, 2 Replies

Error: Filename

I Just got remake and activated my free trail to see if it would work.

I tried two different versions of a set of photos to create a mesh for a 3D model but after about the 70% processing mark it gives me error:filename

The first set of photos is a set of 4 with a dark blank background, they are photos of an game model from the front, back, left, and right.

The second set of photos is a set of 50 of the same model but with better resolution photos and a lighter background with less shading on the model.

I've tried uploading both multiple times but it always ends the same way, is their any solution to this?

ive included both uploaded folders from my A360 drive that were created when i attempted to create the model.

Thank you in advance.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
barmanr
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi @Anonymous,

The large amount of text in those images could be a major reason your mesh is failing since the text is flat in every image. The stitching can fail as the camera is unable to verify the 3D space for those texts.

I would recommend the text be removed from the images and give it a try again. Usually with human based models hair is very tricky due to the similarity in features and the camera is unable to distinguish them between different photos.

Do give it a try and let me know if you managed to get a result.

Thanking You.

Warmest Regards,

Rishov Barman

SQA Engineer, ReMake

Rishov Barman
Reality Capture
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: barmanr

Thank you very much, i eventually got it to work to an extent.

basically what it created was a square with a bump in the center, with the texture being every imaged blurred together.

but now that i know the background is essential for creating the models, i will incorporate that in the future.

Thank you again

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report