Community
ReMake Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s ReMake Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular ReMake topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display Issues and ReMake crashing my computer

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
james_oneill
598 Views, 5 Replies

Display Issues and ReMake crashing my computer

Hi...so interested in this program/concept. But as a Beta Memento user I was never able to get the displayed icons or text to enlarge o be readable. I reported this but never got a response. Now I've downloaded ReMake I have the same display problems.where I can hardly read the text or the icons. I've enlarged the text size to 300 in Windows Settings (running on Windows 10, brand new Toshiba Satellite, with 16M and NVDIA 4M Geforce GTX) but text and icons stilll small and unreadable. ReMake never ran; opens but only crashes my computer when I try to use full screen icon in upper right. I've tried to uninstall/reinnstall ReMake but Memento does not completely deinstall. Help! James

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
michael.tay
in reply to: james_oneill

Hi James

Sorry that are experiencing this issue.
Might I suggest trying the Autodesk Uninstall Tool to remove Memento complete prior to installing ReMake?

-Michael
Message 3 of 6
james_oneill

Hi Team,

I’m having the same problmes.

I tried to uninstall Memento but get message “Not all Memento uninstalled”. The Memento icon remains on my startup desktop. I didn’t uninstall the License file. I’ve purchased my first month of ReMake and now, when I call it up, the text and cons remain so small I can’t read them and the programme is unresponsive…then my computer crashes. Woa, help! I still can’t use it.

I have a 3DR Robotics SOLO drone for 6 months now, participated in Autodesk’s Webinair “The Making of Thing’s” last week and intend to become fully engaged with your products. Help

Should I uninstall all of Autodesk files and start from scratch to install?

Thanks,

James
Message 4 of 6
devangshah

Hello James, 

Could you please send me your contact details (email and phone number) on devang.shah@autodesk.com.

Let me set up an online meeting to check your machine and debug ReMake/Memento issues.

Thanks,

Devang 

Message 5 of 6
james_oneill

Hi...I'm still having issues with my computer crashing. I found this and a couple other Autodesk messages there. I would certainly appreciate a call and maybe...hopefully, we can sort this out. I was just charged another month and haven't used it yet. I'll download programme on my gfriends computer while she's on holiday...Thanks and Rgds., James

My contact:

phone: + 1 757 240 9367 (Eastern Standard Time)

email: james_oneill@mail.com
Message 6 of 6
devangshah

Hello James,

Have sent you an email with details scheduling a meeting .

Kindly go through and reply.

Talk to you soon.

Regards,

Devang

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report