Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recap Pro for Mobile Enhancements

Recap Pro for Mobile Enhancements

1. Make the auto registration non sequential. Right now the app always trys to auto register e.g. scan1 to scan2 to scan 3 etc. This often leads to the need to manual register which slows down the process. 
See this related idea 
https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/recap-ideas/recap-mobile-non-sequential-registration/idi-p/7783796
Or give us the option to suggest which scans should be tried to automatically registered together.

2. Give us the possibility to select which scan (already transfered to the Ipad) should be registered next. Right now the app always tries to register the next scan in the list. A potential workaround right now is to delete scans from the Ipad until you reach the scan you want to register. Then you have to transfer those scans (which were deleted) back to the Ipad. This is cumbersome and slows down the process.

3. In Manual Registration: Add a little x to delete a green, red or blue point like in the desktop version. Often times i accidentally positioned the point somewhere and then have to search for it in the real view and then drag it to the right position. Not very user friendly.
4. Give us the possibility to move scans from one group to another.

5. Give us the possibility to merge scan groups.

6. Give us the possibility to select multiple scans to delete from the Ipad or to move to a scan group.

7. Please fix those crashes of the app/project which lead to a loss of the registration data. This makes the registration on the Ipad worthless. This basically happens to me once every project.

8. For Android users: Make Recap Pro for Mobile available on the Google play store.

I would really appreciate any future feature or bugfix updates to Recap Pro for mobile which has far more potential. If anybody has additional suggestions for features or bugfixes just add below.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report