Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Import Panaramic Views from Images

Import Panaramic Views from Images

It would be of some use and value to be able to import additional panaramic views (shown as mirror balls) into a project by specifying a spherical or cylindrical image and its XYZ location and orientation. This would allow for additional mirror balls to be created for panaramic views captured with other systems, such as the IStar camera. These panaramic views would not allow measuring, but would allow annotations and mark-ups.

5 Comments
f.scott.reed
Enthusiast

I MUST support Zoltan's suggestion!  We are constantly looking for such a solution.  We haven't considered Recap, but that would be the best place to house our Panoramic pictures of building/structural documentation.  

I've fussed wiht Faro Websharecloud but they cannnot accommodate such a feature (they should correct me if I'm wrong).   Alos  looked at stand-alone software (Pano2VR.com etc), but that is yet another platform for our clients to use/learn.

One stop shop for reality capture should be your ultimate goal!!

Keep up the goood work,

-Scott Reed

Richmond, VA

bashar_dawood
Enthusiast

I was about to request support to cameras such as I Star to color the point clouds in Recap, I truly hope that Autodesk implement that

vidanom
Autodesk
Status changed to: Under Review

ken
Observer
Observer
Support for 360 camera (theta v) would safe so much time capturing area. Hope this get a lot more support.

ReCap competitors Pix4D offer support for 360 degree imagery.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report