Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calculate stockpile volumes

Calculate stockpile volumes

Hi, I've been testing Recap trial version and couldn't find a way to calculate volumes, but I thought I would suggest the addition of that module. For reference, maybe you should look at Global Mapper and the way they measure stockpiles. So far to me seems to be the best tool to calculate stockpiles (it can calculate and report volumes of stockpiles individually). Thought I would  make this suggestion as this could make Recap (or Remake) powerful to deliver simple results calculations. This would be a great addition to its current capabilities to visualize and clean cloud points of surveys.

Thanks,

Alberto Ramos

1 Comment
vidanom
Autodesk
Status changed to: Implemented

Hi @aramosJC56T,

Thank you for submitting your idea!
The request has been reviewed and we are happy to inform you that the same has been implementedin ReMake!

You may start using this feature today by downloading the latest ReMake version from their product page.

Just select the area you wish to calculate and click on "Mesh Report".

For calculating volumes from point clouds, you can see this webinar which demonstrates the capability by using Civil3D.

Thank you again for using the Autodesk products and please continue to send us your requirements that will be of benefit to you!

Sincerely, 

The Autodesk ReCap Team

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report