Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Allow auto-blur /facial recognition in Real Views to adhere to privacy laws

Allow auto-blur /facial recognition in Real Views to adhere to privacy laws

I am logging this on behalf of a customer in Germany:

"We would like an option to sanitize RealViews I’m sure you are aware of the strict German privacy laws – we currently have a manual process to blur faces and vehicle registration plates, but it would be a quicker process if it could be done in the RealViews themselves. ZFS SDK Implementation Selection scans are a key feature on the Z+F Imager series, to capture targets at long range for a superior registration result. However, when importing a ZFS with selection scans associated with it into Recap Pro, the selections no longer seem to be associated with the main scan. The selections simply load as a new standalone scan. This loses the option of using these selections to position the main scan, which limits the usefulness of Recap Pro as a registration tool. Is there the possibility to improve this implementation?"

-Scott 

2 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable

@scott.a.green   This is a great idea which has a lot of merit.  Here is a link to a similar idea.   I would add the manual ability to blur out some confidential information contained on white boards and other content.

I am surprised that very few individuals have voted for this feature request.  I just had this discussion at FCA today how we can protect our confidential information when scanning in our manufacturing plants.

scott.a.green
Alumni

@Anonymous  Thank you for up-voting this. I've also up-voted the other request you linked. 

-Scott

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report