Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A MONUMENT DIGITAL ARCHIVE BY COMBINING GEOMETICS AND VIRTUAL REALITY

A MONUMENT DIGITAL ARCHIVE BY COMBINING GEOMETICS AND VIRTUAL REALITY

This study aims to use Geometics technique to build virtual three-dimensional models, combined with the virtual reality to design interactive virtual system. Take Taipei Muzha Zhinan Temple as a case study.

6 Comments
jmcbride
Advocate

I have no idea how this pertains to ReCAP and other users? 

Explorer

There are two ways to collect spatial data, terrain laser scanner and close-range photogrammetry. Muzha Zhinan Temple has Large volume, meticulous carves and the temple gods cannot be measured too close, it is difficult to use traditional measure methods for mapping, so this study choose to use terrain laser scanner. This research area can be divided into panoramic and local area for multiple times scanning works. The point cloud processing software is Autodesk Recap 360 Ultimate. Autodesk Recap 360 Ultimate has many pros, such as supporting not only scanning data but also photo data, getting point cloud data quickly to work with simple export options and integration into Autodesk's broader portfolio of design software, speeding the workflow and getting increased accuracy by utilizing auto-registration functionality.

jmcbride
Advocate

Still have no idea what you're trying to implement here. Sorry. Good luck.

dgorsman
Consultant

There may be a bit of a misunderstanding here (on my part as well).  The point of this Idea board is for users to provide feedback on what features they would like to see in the program.  It is not intended to solicit ideas for how the program would be used.

jmcbride
Advocate

Understood. I think maybe you should try a demo of the software and see if it will do some of the things you need.

Explorer

Sorry, I  misunderstood the point of this board here !

If i demo something, I would demo here!

Thanks you for pointing out my mistake. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report