Community
ReCap Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s ReCap Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular ReCap topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Register for the live webinar] AEC Collection Essentials: See What’s New in Civil 3D, InfraWorks, and ReCap Pro - December 6, 2022

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
garima.g
463 Views, 5 Replies

[Register for the live webinar] AEC Collection Essentials: See What’s New in Civil 3D, InfraWorks, and ReCap Pro - December 6, 2022

Image-article-1200x800.png

LIVE WEBINAR

Tuesday, December 6, 2022 at 10 am PST or 1 pm EST

Based on your product reviews and feedback, we recently introduced several updates and product enhancements to Civil 3D, InfraWorks and ReCap Pro. These new enhancements will bring greater efficiency to your workflows. Join us on Tuesday, December 6 at 10 am PST / 1 pm EST for a live demo to see the updates you asked for in action and ask your questions. 

What you’ll learn: 

• Developments for corridor modeling, pressure networks, and custom subassembly creation in Civil 3D 
  • Enhancements to the Geotechnical Modeler for Civil 3D 
  • Updates to clipping planes and enhanced geometric control in InfraWorks 
  • New Revit family-based custom parametric components in InfraWorks 
  • Developments for new automatic ground classification and visualization features in ReCap Pro 

Can't attend live? Register anyway and we'll send you the recording after the webinar.

Register for the free Webinar now!

Tags (1)
Labels (1)
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
John_DeLeeuw
in reply to: garima.g

JohnDeLeeuw_0-1671026209842.png

Hmnn, @ramesh_sridharan, any idea why my pointcloud isn't classifying? Is there any logfile I can check out?

John de Leeuw
Senior Consultant

Community Ambassador - Twitter - LinkedIn

Message 3 of 6

@John_DeLeeuw Is this terrestrial lidar project? Is this legacy rcp file/project? Let me check with the team as well.

Regards,

Ramesh S
Product Manager - Infrastructure Solutions

Ramesh.Sridharan@autodesk.com

Ramesh Sridharan
Product Manager
Message 4 of 6

@ramesh_sridharan , I could take this to support and let them contact you since this pointcloud and details can't be shared publicly. It contains 1.25B points in one e57 pointcloud of 26GB. The RCS file is 25.4 GB.

John de Leeuw
Senior Consultant

Message 5 of 6
ramesh_sridharan

It sounds like it is terrestrial lidar and the classification of that is not supported in the release version. We are planning to make that available in upcoming 24.0 release.

Regards,

Ramesh S
Product Manager - Infrastructure Solutions

Ramesh.Sridharan@autodesk.com

Ramesh Sridharan
Product Manager
Message 6 of 6
John_DeLeeuw

@ramesh_sridharan , is that restriction documented somewhere?

Will test that when the 24.0 release shows up then 😉

John de Leeuw
Senior Consultant

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report