Community
ReCap Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s ReCap Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular ReCap topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems trying to define coordinate system

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
Anonymous
254 Views, 0 Replies

Problems trying to define coordinate system

Hi,

I'm working with a Recap Projecto with a big number of scans obtained with BLK360 and Recap Pro for Mobile.
I've already transferred, registered and indexed the scans in Recap Pro (PC) and i'm trying to locate the point cloud, but I wasn't able to obtain results.

One side, the coordinates the point cloud gets when marking 3 survey points have no coincidence with the ones I've assigned. It didn't get solved using this help: https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/recap/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/Survey-p...

On the other side, when I assign the coordinates (this ones are large numbers because I need it to be in UTM (Zone 21 South) coordinates) the point cloud seems to fail in showing as it should. I'm attaching two screen prints with the before and after assigning the survey data.

Hope you can help me.
Regards,

Guido.

With UTM coordinates in Survey PointsWith UTM coordinates in Survey PointsWith original coordinatesWith original coordinates 

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report