Community
ReCap Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s ReCap Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular ReCap topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem whit creation new progect: unable to create project folder try another drive

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
1399 Views, 2 Replies

problem whit creation new progect: unable to create project folder try another drive

i have a problem whit creation new progect: << unable to create project folder try another driver >>

i try to re-install desktop connector and recap photo, but i have same problem.

how can i resolve it?

i'm using student version.

hardware: windows 10 64 bit, intel xenon e5 v3, graphics card amd r9 280 3Gb.

post screenshot's message error

Labels (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
luckybirdie
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi @Anonymous ,

Currently ReCap Photo officially supports Autodesk Drive and Autodesk Docs (BIM 360) Drive only. 

In your case, I suspect that you only have Fusion 360 Drive installed on your machine. If that is the case, I would suggest you setup Autodesk Drive (https://drive.autodesk.com), which is totally free and easy to set up. Once that is done, you may restart ReCap Photo and try to create a project on your Fusion drive again. Hopefully it will then work as expected. Otherwise, you may use Autodesk Drive instead.

Thanks,

Jing

Jing H
Priciple Engineer
Message 3 of 3
rwhi368
in reply to: luckybirdie

I'm having the same trouble as @Anonymous (i'm also on student license) despite having set up and connected to autodesk drive through the desktop connector? 

Have i set it up correctly?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report