Community
ReCap Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s ReCap Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular ReCap topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem importing ZFS files

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
1415 Views, 2 Replies

Problem importing ZFS files

Having installed the new trail of Recap Studio Pro I imported one set (5) ZFS files to see if the issues related to properly registering & indexing these files had been fixed.  All went well with this first set of data.  Next I started a new project and attempted to import a different set of ZFS files.  Recap will NOT import more than one file into a project at this point.  I have reproduced this behaviour with several different sets of data.  I have repaired my install of Recap, reinstalled Recap, uninstalled & reinstalled, but nothing has corrected this issue.  Recap will also not allow me to cancel the import of files.  Every time I attempt something different to get around this issue I end up having to kill the Recap process in Windows.

Anyone have any ideas?

Tags (2)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
sethkoterba
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi Mark,

Are these .zfs files ones that you are comfortable sharing and do you have a way of sharing them?  It would be helpful to gain access to your files to determine the issue you are facing.  It's likely that something specific to your scans is the limiting factor, but we would need them to verify.

Message 3 of 3
sethkoterba
in reply to: sethkoterba

Mark,

It looks like this might be a parsing issue with the filenames.  See what happens if you remove the additional '.'s in the file name.  Replace them with something like '-' or '_'.  We've got this bug filed and will be fixed in a future release.  Thanks for bringing this to our attention.  Let us know if you are still having problems.

Seth

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report