Community
ReCap Forum
Welcome to Autodeskā€™s ReCap Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular ReCap topics.
cancel
Showing results forĀ 
ShowĀ Ā onlyĀ  | Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Merged Projects

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
ignus
224 Views, 1 Reply

Merged Projects

Hi 

I have a couple of floors of a building that I have registered as separate projects. Then I created a new project where I merged all these projects to form the complete building. But I realized that there was a problem with one of the floor. Is there a way to remove the complete floor from the project and merge it again, rather than removing that floors scans one by one from the merged project, because that takes forever?

Any ideas.

Thanks very much 

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Patrick_Aps_9121
in reply to: ignus

Hi,

If there is nothing additional changed in the recap project, I would start a new project.

Then import only the RCS files from the support folder you need (skip registration). This import is really fast, as it does not need converting or indexing.

another try worth is to close your Recap,

Rename or Move the RCS files (and all other things with the same filename) in the support folder that you want to get rid of

and then re-open your project. I wonder what Recap will do when it does not find the RCS files of some clouds.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Ā 

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Ā