Community
ReCap Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s ReCap Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular ReCap topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Default options for text in Notes or copying Notes in Photo View

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
Anonymous
279 Views, 0 Replies

Default options for text in Notes or copying Notes in Photo View

I'm looking to insert many Notes (knowledge.autodesk.com/support/recap/learn-explore/caas/CloudHelp/cloudhelp/2018/ENU/Reality-Capture/files/GUID-1630493A-1628-4F75-8A05-2CF06DAE1319-htm.html) throughout my scan at various coordinates (inserted while looking/walking through the photos in photo view) with text only, and often the same text. Because I was to insert so many Notes in photo view, this can be very time consuming. I was wondering whether there might be a way to simply copy (the text, not coordinates, from) the last note (to a Note at new user-selected coordinates), or have the next Note automatically have the same text entered as the last Note when a new one is generated, or preferably have a few text options to choose from (selected by clicking or entering the first letter of the word/phrase, if at all possible)

Is there already a way to do this within the program? Or could I code the function in myself? Or suggest it as an idea?

If I would code this myself, which of the following should I use? And do I use C++ ?

autodesk.com/developer-network/platform-technologies/reality-solutions-sdk

forge.autodesk.com/

forge.autodesk.com/api/reality-capture-cover-page/

Thank you very much

Tags (2)
Labels (1)
0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report