Community
ReCap Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s ReCap Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular ReCap topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crash on opening sample project

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
PatrickEC
895 Views, 4 Replies

Crash on opening sample project

After installing the program I tried to open the sample project, but the program crashes. I recevied an automated email with a link to SP1, but when I try to install it I get the following error.

war.png

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
acmorris
in reply to: PatrickEC

Perhaps you might download and try ReCap Pro from www.autodesk.com/recap

Message 3 of 5
PatrickEC
in reply to: acmorris

But then I will have only a trial of the Pro verson rather than a standard version with a license, right?

Message 4 of 5
brianmathews
in reply to: PatrickEC

Yes, ReCap Pro is a trial but when the trial period ends it continues to work -- it reverts to the free functionality and only the Pro features are suspended.  So rather than have two different installers (the free "Studio" version and the fee "Pro" version) there is now just the single installer.  There are several improvements and bug fixes in the ReCap Pro version you download that go beyond the ReCap Studio version found in the Suites.

Enjoy and give us feedback!

-Brian

Message 5 of 5

Hi Brian,

Do you have an example project available to test the new ReCap Pro functionality? I would like to test the registering options and see how the mirror balls function.

Best,

John

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report