Community
ReCap Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s ReCap Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular ReCap topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot publish an RCP in A360 cloud

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
studio
284 Views, 2 Replies

Cannot publish an RCP in A360 cloud

Hi, 

I'm trying to publish an RCP on https://recap360.autodesk.com but the "publish button" doesn't appear just in this project. I tried to load the RCP file and the files of the support folder on my A360 Drive but it seems impossible to open and view the project. The Fireflyviewer gives me the error below, I select the "prepare for viewing" option but nothing and also the "resubmit" option doesn't fix the problemerror1.pngerror2.pngerror3.png.

How can I solve this problem? I need to share this file on the cloud.

Thanks

Riccardo 

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Karsten.Saenger
in reply to: studio

Hello @studio

I would like to fully understand the issue. Do I understand correctly that you created the project in Recap Pro and you want to upload it to the cloud for sharing? But the cloud button to upload the data is not available in Recap Pro?

If that is the case, the reason could be that the point cloud is not created from structured scans. Please see the following article that has some explanation what a strructured scan is:

Regards,

Karsten.

Karsten Saenger
Message 3 of 3
studio
in reply to: Karsten.Saenger

The project was created from structured scan but the "publish button" disappeared during the creation of the project. I failed in restoring the button so I had to create another project: finally I can see the "publish button" in the new project. But I hope for the future that it's not the only way to solve the problem.

Regards,

Riccardo

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report