Community
Public Test Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AUTODESK HOMESTYLER - CANNOT LOGIN TO FLOOR PLANNER FOR 3 DAYS - WHATSUP?

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
3370 Views, 5 Replies

AUTODESK HOMESTYLER - CANNOT LOGIN TO FLOOR PLANNER FOR 3 DAYS - WHATSUP?

Hi,

I didn't know where else to post this as Autodesk Homestyler is not listed in the products or forums list.  I just put a post on the Homestyler FB page as well.

Many people have not been able to login to Floorplanner - which means anyone using it can't get to their designs.  We have a bunch of work in there and we're stuck.  I've filled out the Support Request form twice in the last 3 days on the Homestyler page and no response.

I'm a web developer and I opened up the page with the web console and it looks like the authentication server for FloorPlanner might be down.  I've tried it w/all browsers.  Can someone check this, fix it, then post a message on their FB page so that I can get a notification?

Thanks in advance,

Eric

Curator of Chaos

OBXDIY Makerspace in Kitty Hawk, NC

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
dustyjil
in reply to: Anonymous

I've been trying for 2 weeks to log in and can't.  I can technically log in and see my pictures, but can't get them to open up into the floorplans.

Please help!!

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: dustyjil

Hey dustyjil,

It appears they fixed something as I can now login to floor planner.  Autodesk has not replied to this thread or the facebook post I made on their FB page, so not a ton of interactive support on this product.

I hope you can login now - if not try clearing your browser cache and try again.  Or try an alternate browser.  I've tried it on both Chrome and Firefox and it's working now.

It sure would be nice if Autodesk could get more involved in support forums for Homestyle Designer...

Thanks, Eric

OBXDIY Makerspace in Kitty Hawk

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous

My account no longer exists..... Does AutoDesk delete inactive accounts?

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous

I am having the same issue that started today 4/26/2018. Homestyler won't load at all the logo just keeps repeating it's self.

Message 6 of 6
Anonymous

It seems they are experiencing the same issue.  I cant access to their webpage since yesterday. 

However i could get to their landing page via proxysite but still most of the pages are not loading. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report