Project PRAXIS Forum – Praxis Retires May 15, 2019
Due to low usage and development resourcing challenges, we are retiring the Beta Release Project Praxis on May 15, 2019. You will no longer have access to your workflows at that time. Download your data to prevent losing your existing workflows.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Praxis Feedback

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
pmarchese
958 Views, 5 Replies

Praxis Feedback

Just wanted to say that Ive liked using the service so far. I know others have asked about the ability to save or print so Ill ask about some other things. The main features I would like to have would be the ability to change the color of a shape that is placed, to differentiate things a little more, or at least change the highlight color. Would also like the highlight to be a little thicker to make it more visible. The other main thing would be the ability to change a shape placed after the fact, what I mean is that if you created an element as a task, you could swictch it afterwards to a decision or other type.

Thanks for the service though, definitely liking it so far.

Peter-

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
nguyenph88
in reply to: pmarchese

Hi @pmarchese, thank you for your great feedback! We are working on bringing that feature into life 🙂 Please stay tuned for a complete new experience.

Message 3 of 6
davidh2
in reply to: nguyenph88

Any update on printing in Praxis?

David

Message 4 of 6
nguyenph88
in reply to: davidh2

Hi David,

Thank for reaching out again. Yes, i can tell you the good news that we have that implemented along with other functionalities. I will let you know when they are being delivered.

Thank you,

Peter Nguyen

Message 5 of 6
CSFitzgerald
in reply to: nguyenph88

Hi @nguyenph88

It would be nice to be able to develop flow charts as overlays on drawings to describe process/production flows, that can link and follow blocks around should they move, or that could be dragged around with links that follow uniformly. Would it be possible to get a PRAXIS plug-in for AutoCAD/Revit? Or be able to import .dwg/.rvt to PRAXIS for edit?

Regards,

Connor

Message 6 of 6
nguyenph88
in reply to: CSFitzgerald

Hi @CSFitzgerald, thank you for your feedback. I will pass it down to the project team.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report