Project PRAXIS Forum – Praxis Retires May 15, 2019
Due to low usage and development resourcing challenges, we are retiring the Beta Release Project Praxis on May 15, 2019. You will no longer have access to your workflows at that time. Download your data to prevent losing your existing workflows.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changes not saving on Chrome

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
brian.sherman
636 Views, 1 Reply

Changes not saving on Chrome

I've been building a workflow in Google Chrome (54.0.2840.99) and for some reason, changes are not automatically saving; I don't see a way to manually save changes, and even saving a copy of the workflow did not persist the changes. When I restarted the page, my changes were lost. In contrast, when working on the same diagram in Firefox, the workflow is immediately saved upon any changes to a single block.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
nguyenph88
in reply to: brian.sherman

Hi @brian.sherman, my apologies for the inconvenience. Praxis automatically saves the workflow when there is a new action on the active workflow. You can see the status message on the top right corner of the workflow when you make any changes. We have a new mechanism and error message system to let user know when there is a connection issue which prevent the workflow from being saved. In this case, i suspect it was due to the connection between components on the workflow. Unfortunately, it's not in production yet but we have a plan to deploy it early.

Again, thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate it!

Thank you,

Peter Nguyen

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report